#dreams don’t scare you, they’re not big enough.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf …
Yesterday I had a difficult time, making a research and surveys about what modern people are dreaming about. I got sad in the end because 70% are quit off dreaming as got some fail and theirs answers were Don’t dream of anything….. others were they’re too stupid and unreal to name them and some say they’re living the present day. This is scary…is it because of the internet century and high technologies? or something else.. I got surprized that young people don’t dream... elder people answered quite well..but younger people didn’t want to talk much about it… that’s scary.. Wake up, people! your eyes should shine and bring energy ..if you don’t have it and don’t have a dream you should change your life radically!
Or maybe it’s mе.. different? I dream a lot.. I can’t imagine myself without dreaming.. maybe I dream too much sometimes.. but this is me.. I’m sure if you have a big dream..you can do everything.. Real dream should be scary.. if it worries you and make you terrified – this is a real dream and you can make it. I think if I would loose the feeling… that wouldn’t be me.. only dreams can make me move on.. especially when I get periods of downs..
Yet, there were people who’s answers were sincere and bring me goosebumps
The main question was if you have a chance to make one of your dream come true, what would you ask?
- I want to have lots of money to help lots of folks
- I want to have vacations.
- Want to help Syria
- I want never to have doubts in myself
- I need a soulmate. Please send him to me
The other question was – How would your life change after that?
- No mental instabilities in humans. That would improve most people’s life.
- I would like to be more independent. That would improve my life a lot
- I won’t say it as they say my dream won’t be realized if to share it. But it would imrove 98% of my life )
But the best answer for me was the guy who lost his girlfriend.
Want my darling to come back to the people who care about her. Want her to be here. Nothing else.
- I’ve Got Dreams to Remember (therealgrandmothersofcharlotte.wordpress.com)
- DREAM BIG, SET GOALS, AND PERSEVERE! per (getfitstayfittoo.wordpress.com)
- Dream Beyond (smirkninja.wordpress.com)
- Where Dreams May Take Us… (theawakeninglightz.wordpress.com)